CureZone   Log On   Join
Dianna - Yes you did!

Tracey Views: 11,493
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 138,052

Dianna - Yes you did!

Dianna!

Yes, you did it right!

Verrrry cool. Not only does Yellow Warrior start your Wavespell, but Yellow Warrior is your 'Hidden Helper'! So, I can imagine that you really resonated with Yellow Warrior. I glanced at your natal astrology chart and I can see where your Red Planetary Serpent self comes in (all those Capricorn planets!) and I can also see how Yellow Warrior is there waiting for you when you make the leap.

In your natal chart it's clear that your soul feels comfortable in a practical earthy place*...but in this lifetime it wants to leap towards the Spiritual and 'other-worldly' place. The place of dreams, poetry, music, spirituality, energies felt (more than seen). Exciting.

*Your South Node is in Virgo which shows where you have been in the 'past' - it shows that you feel safe IN the world, being around the materials of earth, the details of our material world - but your North Node is in Pisces which shows you where your soul wants to leap to in this lifetime. And that is the 'other worldly' world. Let go of the material and leap towards the unknown. hmmmm!*

Anyway - back to the Mayan. It fits right in.

So...your Wavespell was September 9th to September 18th, 2003. What intention did you set then? Just subconsciously what were you thinking about? What decisions did you make? What changes? Your thoughts and intentions were more highly energized at that time.

Your next Wavespell starts May 24 to June 5, 2004. (they happen every 9 months)

Your Wavespell will ALWAYS start on a Yellow Warrior day.

Simply pair the Day 1 question (What is my Purpose?) with May 24th and with the meaning of Yellow Warrior. It's pretty cool isn't it?? Wow.

Then Day2 will be May 25th (What are the Obstacles/Challenges?) - pair that question with the next Daykeeper in line: Red Earth (see lists within link below). Read all about Red Earth.

Day 3 (May 26th): How will I attain my Purpose?
With White Mirror.

Your Galactic Day will be the 10th day of your Wavespell - you'll see that your 10th day is paired with Red Serpent - which is what you are. Red Planetary Serpent. (Planetary equals Tone 10)

I'll piece together your Wavespell for you and post it here when I have time.

Red Serpent is very powerful! Actually your whole signature is pretty powerful. Blue Eagle as Challenge. White Wizard as your Compliment. Yellow Warrior as your Hidden Helper. Red Skywalker as your Higher Self/Guide. Red Serpent as your Destiny/Self.

I'll get you more info!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)