CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tracey, Did I do this right?

Dianna Views: 11,433
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 138,044

Re: Tracey, Did I do this right?

Hi Tracey,
I went to the Mayan Calander site that you mentioned in your post, and the way I figure it I'm Yellow Warrior, but that is all the farther I could get. I got really confuesed as to what to do next, I do have a tendency to make things seem more difficult that they really are. My birthday is December 29, 1950. I hope Yellow Warrior was correct in my figures, as it makes me feel even more that I am on the right path, but if not maybe you could steer me right. I have the Mayan Oracle on order and it should be here in a few days, so I will get some in depth understanding soon.

You sure have a lot of posts, and in so many different forums, there's so much to read and learn. I enjoy reading it, but absorbing it all is my problem, although the pathways are starting to open once again. There is hope for me yet...

Thank You....I truly appreciate your insight and knowledge.

Love and Blessings
Dianna :O)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)