CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: non surgical cure for INGUINAL hernia?...you decide.

Edwin18 Views: 53,636
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,013

Re: non surgical cure for INGUINAL hernia?...you decide.

I think you are onto something regarding applying cold to the inguinal hernia. I'll tell you why. I had sore muscles, so I took a hot bath everyday for an extended period of time. It seems to me that hot bath softened up my abdominal area muscles and was one of the factors leading up to my inguinal hernia. Another was the fact that I gained weight, placing internal pressure on my intestines. I am working at losing weight and doing the right things, but one issue is that my hernia is actually so small that I could describe it as just peeking through into my right pubic area. You can't really see that it's there and it often disappears. I didn't even know I had it, but kept feeling something "moving down" when doing certain activities or coughing, and then popping right back up again. I decided to feel my pubic area and could feel something on the right side. It comes and goes, as I said. It's difficult to support it because it is so small. I just bought the "soft form hernia support belt", which is highly rated, but the hernia -- when it's down -- just rests against the pad. I think if it were bigger there would be more to push into place. Is there something else I could use? I don't want it to get any bigger. I rolled down the elastic waist of my briefs and stuck a rolled up sock under the band on the right side. I think that worked just as well as the truss. Thanks for posting your experience. It was very helpful to me. I am going out to get some more Vit C and some other supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)