CureZone   Log On   Join
Chiron - Wounded Healer - 1977

Tracey Views: 1,886
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,929

Chiron - Wounded Healer - 1977

Peachy!

What excellent research! Wow.

I loved all your connections...and guess what? You got me wondering if there was any relationship between Chiron and Uranus in 1977 (because Uranus rules Age of Aquarius AND Uranus rules computers/technology and the whole World Wide Web. Just think of Uranus as that electrical, invisible energy that connects us all....verrrrry weblike, YES!)

Anyway...your research really brought that home because, wow, it appears that the start of the Internet/computers really started in 1977 with the discovery of Chiron! Now, Chiron is the 'bridge' between the personal planets and the outer three Generational planets...so discovering Chiron means that we finally get to bridge the Personal and the Universal!

Anyway - this computer/internet connection that you uncovered is sooooooo cool and guess what? In 1977 Uranus and Chiron were directly opposed! This is significant - they were in total 'contact'. Since Chiron is the Wounded Healer.....ah!...maybe the way for our World to heal is through this Uranus world wide web/boundaryless invisible communications that have been set up! OOoh. Appears so eh?!

Makes sense! I remember when I first got on the internet I was just BLOWN away - and my first communication with a 'stranger' was even more mind-blowing because I realized it didn't matter what sex they were, what they looked like - none of that mattered! Only their True Essence mattered and that somehow comes through...or, at least, you get a vibe. Sooo amazing. Yeah, it's endless really - what the Internet has done and what it WILL do.

So....that is verry cool, Peachy, thanks for bringing all that stuff up.

I think it's neat that Star Wars came out in 1977 too (I was a HUGE fan! Saw it 13 times and had murals all over my walls) Hero Journey, The Force...hmmmm....

And....those LA Earthquakes that surrounded the 1987 Harmonic Convergence caught my eye....we've got the LA Fires for this one! woah.

What else can we find?? OOOOOOh exciting...

Thanks!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)