CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kidney bladder infection made me a believer

Dede Views: 2,011
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 13,707

Re: kidney bladder infection made me a believer

I just discovered this message board. Thank God! I have been desparate to share stories. I have had bladder problems for 25 yrs. now. I know about urinating blood. I have great pain, anxiety, feel panic and cannot even be around people when that happens. I have also become almost agoraphobic due to it. I am currently doing the 4 wk. incurables program (can't seem to do the hydroptherapy except on my pelvic area).

Seven years ago, I went to a urologist and even stated to him that it feels like my bowels are in the way and if there is any way he could move them surgically. He just ignored me and gave me a prescription to relax my bladder so more urine will release. (I did not know about Dr. Schulze then). I already feel much better and my urine is flowing more freely. Now, I am also fighting a vaginal infection because of the Antibiotics that I was given. Still having some trouble with that but Dr. Schulze 's broth is helping. I am not out of the woods yet but am feeling almost like becoming back to normal again. I haven't tried the Super tonic but will try it tonight. Thanks for the message. Now I don't feel so all alone. Hope you're still feeling great.
Dede

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)