CureZone   Log On   Join
kidney bladder infection made me a believer

Views: 2,584
Published: 22 y

kidney bladder infection made me a believer

I drove 6 days to vacation in Texas, alone. I arrived at my destination urinating blood. I thought "Oh great I came here for physical, mental, spiritual and emotional healing and I have to go to the hospital". I mentioned this to my host and they had me try Super Tonic, Kidney/Bladder. I'm thinking, "Yeah right, I'm a nurse I know what I need and it's an ER". In 15 minutes any spasms or pain was gone. I think it was sooner, but no medical intervention I know of, could have done it in an hour. The first time I urinated I had quantity sufficient, to my absolute relief! By the second urination there was no blood.
I dove into all Dr. Schulze videos and books they had, wrote down formulas and other notes. I don't believe I'll return to my MD. Too many things he says I know to be true!
I remembered all the patients that died because they were at the hospital. One lady walked in healthy looking, recieved one dose of chemo and had bodywide burns. The blisters hung off of her everywhere. Her calf had a blister that hung 3 inches a way from her body. She died in days. I asked the oncologist and he denied it was the chemo. So I guess it was the food?
My own Father would have benefitted. He passed away in February, at home, on hospice. He was doing some of the right things-Garlic. Not enough though. He didn't have the support from my Mom. I wish he were still here, he never failed to let me use him as a guinea pig.
I am not the evil nurse you mention in your videos. I know and do everything I can in nursing homes to get people to poop. It is the only thing I can complete in a shift and feel good about. The other work is never done, but I can make someone POOP!!!!!!
I am doing it all! I have never felt better. I went to Texas depressed, drugged (vicodin and Klonipin) I knew they were only making it worse, the pain, Depression and anxiety. It is a vicious cycle. I haven't had them for 40+ days and feel great, have energy and I'm not depressed, I have started the gym. Dr. Schulze saved my life and gave me hope for a future I was uncertain about. I could go on and on about my sons acne, my scars shrinking and getting softer, improved sex......e-mail me...I'll support any one interested in doing this.........carla

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)