CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dangerous?

knows Views: 1,839
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,370,429

Re: dangerous?

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Your body is telling you it doesn't need the herbs.

Once healthy very little needs to be done to "treat" the body. They are very rugged and very durable. They can take a lot of abuse and come back strong from it.

So if you're healthy don't be taking a bunch of herbs or other nutritional products to get you healthier. Eat whole foods.

It's like me giving an adjustment to someone who doesn't need it. Sure enough they're back in the next day swearing at me. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I can talk to healthy people and make them sick. All I need do is tell them they can be healthy. It's a subtle psychological ploy well use by the medical establishment. And even a few with misplaced motives in the Natural Healing world.

The guys fine, healthy as a horse, and then I start telling him he can be healthy. He automatically starts thinking he's not healthy. Next thing you know he's sick and I get to sell him some of my wonder product.

Sounds funny but fortuantely I don't deal with healthy people that often.

I discovered this years ago with Vitamin C. You take Vitamin C for a cold. And it works, the cold goes away. But if you take Vitamin C and don't have a cold you start getting symptoms of having a cold. Runny nose, sctratchy throat, etc. Fascinating.

The same phenomonon happens with herbs and the very reason herbalist have to put years of study into become one. It's tricky. A good herbalist is hard to find for that very reason.

There are many different catagories for herbs. There's herbs that speed you up, herbs that clean, herbs that heal, herbs that cool you off, herbs that stimulate, herbs the inhibit, herbs that feed, etc. etc.

So get with a good herbalist and check it out. Obviously something is wrong unless you just happen to get a bad batch of herbs.

For now stop taking them.

Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)