CureZone   Log On   Join
dangerous?

wallyworld2008 Views: 1,369
Published: 15 y

dangerous?

hello! i was hoping someone could help. i have been taking various herbs for years now, never any problems. the past 3 days i have been taking PAU D ARCO, ASTRAGULUS, NEEM and a few other herbs... well the first day I thought it was not the herbs and just my stomach, but about 30 minutes after i take them my stomach hurt so bad that i thought i was going to have to go to the hospital, it passed in about 4 minutes so I did not think much about it, then yesterday i took some more and the same thing about 30 minutes later but this time it was worse and i got very nauseous, my mouth was basically drooling and i was in bevelled over pain, the oain in my stomach was nothing i have ever experienced, like my insides were coming out or something!. i was at the park with my dogs and seriously scared that i was going to pass out there, the stomach pain was the worst i have ever experienced in my life, like emergency room pain.. then again it went away in about 30 minutes...
can you take herbs together that would be toxic? if so how do i know which ones? can you take too much of a dosage and get soem sort of serious reaction. is this something i should be worried about? i have been taking herbs for years and have NEVER had this reaction. this was hospital like pain, soes anyone know what could be causing this? can mixing herbs become serious, with serious reactions like this? if so what are the consequences? thank you so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)