CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Liver Flush w/Directions

bento Views: 5,490
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,371,403

Re: Why Liver Flush w/Directions

Thankyou so much for your reply. Yes, I agree I'm sure it's all fine I just want to tread carefully. I'm only 26 and used to lead a pretty serious party life. At 24 I started losing a bunch of hair and have quite bad liver/gallbladder pain. I have most of the symptoms of liver distress even though I stopped partying years ago. I have seen chinese doctors/ ayurvedic doctors and had a brilliant diet. to an extent they helped a lot but I think the root of the problem is still there ie stones/flukes. I was in almost perfect health last year and then went to northern africa for three months and my body took a beating. I can't WAIT to get them out I feel like it will be a liberating experience.
Does anyone have experience with hair loss recovery after fixing a sick liver? Much of it has come back and it's not obvious to anyone but me, but it is much thinner overall than it used to be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)