CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Liver Flush w/Directions

Charly Views: 5,366
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,371,129

Re: Why Liver Flush w/Directions

The apple juice and/or magnesium malate/malic acid is all I've ever used as preparation. There have been times I've done apple juice more days than necessary because something came up that I couldn't do the flush when I planned.

I have always felt fine after flushing. No recovery time needed. I always stick close to a bathroom the next morning!

I believe the olive oil may help everything to slide out easily - I don't know for sure - I think it causes our body to expel bile helping the stones to come out. I don't believe it clogs the liver in any way. I do know that fresh, extra virgin, organic olive oil is very good for us and most every Liver Flush protocol calls for it.

Please don't be frightned of it - the ingredients are common items not known to cause any problem and there isn't any pain involved when the stones come out.

Let us know how you do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)