CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Speaking Out

Views: 4,994
Published: 15 years ago

Speaking Out

Its bad enough when two adults must live this way but to put a child through it is simply child abuse!

Homosexual Adoption is Child Abuse

March 4, 2009
crumb3.jpg
by Henry Makow Ph.D.

If I were a lawyer, I'd make a specialty of suing the nine Canadian provinces and 15 States that allow same-sex adoption. My clients would be young adults whose lives were destroyed because these jurisdictions ignored their innate heterosexuality. I would wager that this arrogant flouting of nature will cost hundreds of millions in restitution.

Google "coming out" and compare the resources available to young would-be homosexuals with the callous indifference to innocent heterosexual children who don't have necessary heterosexual role models at home and don't know what's wrong.

The most outrageous example of this Bolshevik denial of gender differences is the story of David Reimer who was raised as a girl because his genitals were deformed in a botched circumcision.

This stealth war on heterosexuals (disguised as woman's and gay rights) is designed to destabilize society in advance of the New World Order. The destruction of the nuclear family has long been the Illuminati Communist goal. They wish to make arrested development (homosexuality) the new norm. Lesbianism is the hidden agenda of feminism. Marriage and family are essential to our natural development. But, despite the deceitful propaganda, most male homosexuals don't want marriage or children. They want sex.

See this 1969 document from Rockefeller-funded "Planned Parenthood" which plots to promote homosexuality and feminism so as to decrease US fertility. (Berelson-Jaffe Chart)

Because promoting homosexuality is the elite Agenda, the research on same-sex parenting is highly politicized. Thus, we have numerous nonsensical claims that homosexual parenting is as good for the child or better than a stable heterosexual marriage. Here is a study that actually claims that more than half of gay men want to have children! It says that in 2007, an estimated two million GLB people were interested in adopting. An estimated 65,500 adopted children were living with a lesbiagay parent. More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states. Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.

I'm not saying that none of these parents have merit. I am saying that it is wrong to place heterosexual children with homosexual parents.

article continued here

http://www.henrymakow.com/samesex_adoption_is_child_abus.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.135 sec, (2)