CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasites of the lungs

Views: 2,797
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,364,711

Re: parasites of the lungs

A liver could not be in much worse shape than mine was. I have hep c, and hep a. I was pooping yellow, peeing brown, every wart and mole on my body was itching like crazy, my face was covered with pimples, my joints were aching, I had a crick for six months. My neck froze up, the pain moved down my spine, and I couldn't turn my head or lift arms to put on a T-shirt. I had to wear shirts that button. I was wheezing with every breath. The pain was so bad I couldn't sleep at night. Pain killers didn't work. Something was stinging my esophagus and making me cough.

You might want to do the liver flush on a day when you can stay close to the toilet. Other than pooping a whole lot of foul smelling rubber balls, there is nothing to it. The olive oil will not hurt your liver. I have done six liver flushes and keep on feeling better and better with every one. I would be extremely hesitant to use any oil other than olive oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)