CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IBS and colon cleanse....

Anne_33 Views: 2,267
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,360,555

Re: IBS and colon cleanse....

Hello Starlight

I will get straight to the point.. I noticed you are having a lot of problems and are on the benzos (xanax)..
Well gal I have to tell ya I was on xanax for about 5years and hit tolerence after about 2.. I was in hell ..I had all kinds of problems ..everything that could go wrong with me did. I had bouts of IBS,sinus issues..chemical sensitivites, eye pain, back pain,stomach issues ,,you name it ... They are highly addictive and don't let any doctor tell you different.. I spent 6 long months coming off of xanax and am still in benzo hell from day to day but I am a whole lot better than when I was on the benzos..I was literal wreck constantly going to the ER and the docs .. with aches and pains that I shouldnt be having at all and were entirely benzo induced .. I hope you will get off them cause until you do you will continue to experience problems...trust me I know. these drugs are insane what they can do to your body.. my red blood cells are affected and I had to have my gallbladder out because of em .. I constantly bloat up in my belly and it got to the point where I didn't know if I was gonna live or die and I said no more benzos for me..
Listen to Unyquity for she knows what she is talking about ..after all she helped me see the light of what was going on and helped me get free of the drug..
In the end it is entirely up to you but I hope you will investigate into the benzos.. here is a link to the forum I used for support .It has loads of info on there and people that have gone through withdrawel hell.. I wish you all the best .. it is best to do no cleansing until your body is free of drugs otherwise you will suffer withdrawel from the charcoal and Bentonite sucking up your meds..

http://www.benzobuddies.org

blessings Anne_33

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)