CureZone   Log On   Join
IBS and colon cleanse....

starlight Views: 2,477
Published: 15 y

IBS and colon cleanse....

hi everyone......i have two questions.....

1. once the IBS starts up, once it starts with the spasming in my intestines (left side)....then, how do i stop it? so far, i've been taking xanax, which REALLY helps, it pretty much stops it, thank God! But, I don't want to be on that forever, so, what can I do to stop the spasming when it starts?

2. I want to do a good colon cleanse, and get all that build up that lines the walls of the intestines, HOWEVER, i'm afraid to start up the IBS! I posted on here a few days ago, about MICHAELS NATUROPATHIC DETOX AND CLEANSE...thank you to all of you who got back to me on that! I haven't done it yet, but, as I was thinking about it.....another IBS "episode" started up a few days ago, I am so bloated, i go back and forth between constipation and looser stools, I have this horrible "churning' or spasming in the intestines, .... this morn. when i woke up...my belly was flatter again, but as soon as I even had a cup of coffee (decaf), HERE WE GO! I get very bloated again! This really stinks....it doesn't seem to matter what i eat, or when........i've tried all that...and it just seems to start up whenever it wants too...YES, i am under LOTS of stress and anxiety in my life...so, i know that is a trigger.....i also try to take RESCUE REMEDY, but it makes me feel weird.....not good. Xanax is the only thing that really helps with the anxiety, AND the intestinal spasms!

ok, so, after all of that...what should I do? I don't want to do a cleanse that will start up the IBS....i'm really afraid of that! Is MICHAELS DETOX AND CLEANSE thingy "light" enough to not start it up, or what?
I really should have thought about that before I bought it, but, I hadn't had a really bad IBS episode in quite some time now...and then, the other day...POW! so, like I said, i DO want to do a GOOD colon cleanse, but not one that will start up the IBS.........

thank you all in advance!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)