CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Laxative herbal tea? What types of tea are laxative? Suggestions?

DareToHeal Views: 18,019
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,362,186

Re: Laxative herbal tea? What types of tea are laxative? Suggestions?

Thanks I'll look for Senna in the ingrediants next time. I found it online but I'd rather get it at a shop.

I got some "ALOE H2O" by Gillian McKeith for cheap which is pure aloe vera juice. I'll use that untill I get the tea.

Anyway today was day one, I did eat yesterday but not much at all, and then had a little ALOE H2O before bed (in place of herbal laxative tea).

I did the salt water flush in the morning which was pretty disgusting to drink when I was near the end.

Then I had quite few bowel movements, mostly liquid, and I feel good now.

I find the Master-Cleanse drink delicious.

I've got some volenteering induction thing tommorow for my day 2 of Master Cleanse. I feel good now, and I really don't want to break the Master-Cleanse now I've started. My main worry is that I'll need to be around a toilet. However if i get up extra early to do my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and make sure I get all my bowel movements done before maybe I'll be OK....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)