CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey guys, feeling pretty good.

mo123 Views: 1,049
Published: 15 y

Hey guys, feeling pretty good.

Well my headache is 95 percent gone. Wow, I am a grouch when I am sick huh. That was awful. A record for me 5 days. I have been posting my personal trials on the blog so check it daily. Today we have wind so the headache is better. I feel very strongly this is from the depleted uranium so when the wind blows, the dust is blown and we can breathe. It is scary huh.

I got tons of veggies yesterday and preparing them to freeze. I got some fresh black olives from my best friend and I am preparing them. I got 3 pounds of fava beans and I cut them all up and 1/2 I will juice and the other 1/2 goes to the freezer for later.

Ah, ha, you did not know you can juice fava beans, the best. I just green beans and fava beans. When you get fresh fava beans, the real big ones, alot of people toss the green shell but why, juice the lot. Now the green beans are so delicious and I like to eat them raw too.

I got a lot of spinach so it is used for hundreds of things from smoothies to pizza. I love spinach pizza made with green onions. Yum.

Got some fresh fennel and I love to juice them too. A lot of people have problems juicing enough greens but this is the way to go. I juice the stems too. Alot of produce places throw the stems. Why juice them with the ball of the fennel. Fennel soup, yum.

I am working also on oregano. We bring it home, wash it good and then pull the leaves off the stems and dry it in the sun. We make our zatar blend and put it in pizza sauce and my cancer cure also. So many things. A good thing is to get enough oregano for the entire year and dry it and put it away for future use. When you see real nice oregano get several pounds and prepare enough. I did my sage before and it is in the closet.

Cauliflower freezes real good. You will notice that most cauliflower turns brown if you don't use it so freeze at least half of it and use it for soups or caseroles. Yum cauliflower cheese with green onions and made with almond milk. Yum, I am getting hungry.

Well I better go see what's for lunch.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)