CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update - Fuhrman eating plan, 2 1/2 weeks in

luvjoy Views: 2,818
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,360,565

Re: update - Fuhrman eating plan, 2 1/2 weeks in

Hey, Roooth!

I hear ya. I think my biggest challenge is to eat 3 meals, no snacks. Even though a snack is just nuts, fruit, edamame, etc., I'm sure I eat more than if I just stuck to the meals.

I feel pretty full all the time, not at all like that nice, empty, flat-tummy cleanse feeling. Although, I did realize today that it is "that time of the month" for me, so could be adding to the heavy, full feeling. I NEVER got past having sweet cravings or sushi cravings or any kind of cravings, actually, on the MC. It was why I started hanging around the Water Fast forum, thinking maybe that would be better.

Speaking of elimination, :0 I used to think people were crazy when they said they pooped 3 x day, but all of these greens really have me moving.

You asked Sara about the flax seed and I don't know if she responded. At one time I read that you should grind them just before use (I use an old coffee grinder) and sprinkle them on cereal, salad, or veggies. Fuhrman recommends a tablespoon a day for Omega 3. The other thing he recommends is DHA, but I haven't picked any up. I try really hard to take no drugs, no supplements, nothing - but if I do stay vegan, I will need to do more research.

Can hardly wait until I can say that it's been 2 1/2 wks. Congratulations.

BTW, I have only read Eat to Live. Should I read the other two books? Are they newer? I reread "Skinny Bitch" last night to help me stay motivated, skipping the saddest parts. It helped.

Love ya. I can say that now that I saw you hanging around the love forum. : )

M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)