CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad Breath and Tonsiloths(hard smelly things from the back of your throat)Try a product called Therabreath Mouthwash and Activ K12 probiotics

crazylife4 Views: 30,797
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,348,108

Bad Breath and Tonsiloths(hard smelly things from the back of your throat)Try a product called Therabreath Mouthwash and Activ K12 probiotics

Dr. Katz Therabreath company has an excellent mouthwash. I highly recommend it and it can be purchased easily at Walmart in the mouthwash section. It really works! It is better and a bit easier to use than Hydrogen Peroxide. No foaming. Personally, I am not sure if the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) is healthy to be using everyday for years. If you go on the Therabreath web site there is a probiotic bacteria called Streptococcus Salivarius k12, (Activk12)that you can buy. Once innoculated, it is supposed to keep your breath fresh and the rest of your body even healthier. Supposededly, people who have used this have much stronger resistance to sore throats, colds and flus. Has anyone tried this method? The same probiotic strain is marketed in New Zealand and Australia under the name Bliss. The site is:

http://www.therabreath.com/productdetail.asp?cat=22&pid=349

It seems expensive to me, but so I'd like to know if this K12 has worked for anyone else other than the testimonials on the site. The mouthwash really does work. I have my eight year old use it in the mornings. Breath that could knock you over before he uses the mouthwash becomes sweet all day after he uses it. If you think you really have a problem then just do it.
I do not have any financial interest in this company nor do I represent them in any way.
Good Luck All!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.367 sec, (1)