CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad breath may be cured after 20 years

IamNotAlone Views: 28,295
Published: 15 years ago

Bad breath may be cured after 20 years

I am so grateful for this site and sites like this one and the internet where people can share information and help each other because if we have to wait for doctors to cure us...we'd be dead.

The abbreviated version is that the nasal irrigation with gse appears to be working! Now I am very hesitant because I have had bouts of improvement in the past and that's what I'm seeing now is improvement. The last time I saw significant improvement is 2 years ago when I went on a candida attack. A holistic doctor told me that the white coating on my tongue was caused by candida overgrowth and that was causing my breath. I did the diet, gse, pau d arco, oregeno oil, etc. For the first time in 20 yrs there was no coating on my tongue. It was completely pink for weeks. But my bad breath wasn;t completely gone but it was significantly improved, i.e. people could get within 2ft of me B4 they started covering their nose and frowning. I knew that I had not found the cause. Anyway, I couldn't stay on that diet and the medicine non-stop. Eventually some of the coating came back but not as bad.

About 1 yr ago I saw another doctor who instantly said it was my nose & she said I was allergic to dust mites. She told me to do saline washes 2x a day, neosporine up my nose, and gargle with listerine 2x a day. It helped my post nasal drip (it was always clear), which had improved after I went on the anti-candida diet, but it didn't seem to help my breath. Furthermore, listerine, gum, mints all seemed to make the smell worse. Although I had to chew gum in the hopes that people would stop openly offering to me in meetings.

After reading this site and abchomeopathy where many sufferers talk about post nasal drip halitosis, I am finally gaining significant headway. People in my department who routinely cover their noses when I am forced to talk, have stopped covering their nose. I don't know if that means there's no smell but it definetly means improvent after only a week.

Still I'm not sure I've found the cause so I've decided to start the anti candida diet and cleanse yeast and toxins. As I feel the yeast coating on my tongue holds the post nasal drip and may be causing the smell to linger. I'm going to try this for the next 30 days along with my nasal & gse washings.

I will post periodic updates as I am sooooooo grateful for all of you who have shared your attempts and your outcomes.

Lastly I just want to say that I have LITERALLY been trying things for 20 years. Including a tonsillectomy (b/c of tonsil stones), teeth removal, colonics, liver cleanses. I beleive these things work for some and they may have slightly improved my health or condition. I just want to encourage you ALL not to give up. I have been on this site checking for solutions for about 4 or 5 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.081 sec, (2)