CureZone   Log On   Join
EDTA suppositary - Detoxamin for reducing calcification

inspiraller Views: 9,062
Published: 15 y

EDTA suppositary - Detoxamin for reducing calcification

Hello

I have had several hair mineral analysis and all show incrediblly elevated calcium levels. I tested my mum and my mums mum, ie my grandmother and all show elevated calcium. So there is probably a genetic link here. Just a note: My grandmother has osteoporosis and my mother had multiple sclerosis. I have gilberts syndrome, chronic IBS and prone to low energy and depression.

Having researched 'dr james wilson' and 'david l watts' I have been trialling their recommended supplements to combat adrenal fatigue and the calcium shell syndrome. Avoiding calcium, and taking vitamin E, vitamin C, magnesium and probiotics have been the major supplements to prevent my gut pains.

Recently I had a sigmoidoscopy and they found nothing. It could be that the vitamin E has helped heal me, but I'll never know that. When I come off it my pain starts to return. So this leaves me with the idea that maybe the reason I get the pain is because of calcification in the gut.

Having read the book 'the calcium bomb' and various online articles I am hoping EDTA supplied as a suppositary may be the next best thing to try out.

Unfortunately the book doesn't give any clues as
to products available, but having researched online and reading a few posts in here it appears there are a few companies that make this suppositary. Such as cal-detox, and detoxamin.

The tests claimed to prove successful results in the book and detoxamins faqs section all used the Antibiotic called tetracycline. Tetracycline requires a prescription.

Having read about tetracycline it seems ok, but I have gilberts syndrome so my liver function is already a little impaired. I dont know how i'd manage to get it without a prescription anyway. I doubt if a doctor in the UK would just prescribe it for me for an experiment.

So I have decided to use detoxamin and instead of tetracylcine im going to use a zapper - ken presners ultimate zapper, and huma worm parasite cleanse at the same time as taking the suppositary.

I'll try this for 30 days. If anyone has any experience or knowledge please share. Also if anyone knows any doctors in the uk that treat people with this regimin and can prescribe tetracycline please let me know.

Ill let you know how i get on.
thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)