CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: habits

Fasting2Goal Views: 2,255
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,356,912

Re: habits

I think slow steady weight loss is more apt to stick anyway.

I'm actually having a hard time eating all the food i should a day, i have to force myself to get in enough fruits, as i run out of time to eat.

One thing i have noticed has changed is how quickly i use to eat my food, compared to how slowly i eat now.

I use to just stuff it down, now i take my time to enjoy my food, and really chew instead of just inhaling it.

Still not feeling well today, been fasting again, not hungry. but really wish this cold, or whatever it is will pass.

Ironic I have not been sick for such a long time, now all of a sudden I come down with something as soon as i start eating so well, just seems strange.

Hope everyones V-Day was nice. My hunny had some roses delivered to the house, such a sweetie! He said they can be get well, or Valentines roses, whichever i choose..lol. i said Both!

He has also been having me look for the laptop i want for my birthday, I am super excited about that!!

Just the thought of being able to sit on the porch and be online instead of being cooped up in my computer room, i envy those with laptops! lol

I have not been on the scale lately. Trying not to focus on it to much, just trying to keep my mind on the fact that no matter what the scale says, i am doing what is healthy for me, and it will pay off in the long run.

Take care, Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)