CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes - I was too!!

ellesbells Views: 4,762
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 13,539

Yes - I was too!!

Arthritis is very much related to diet. At 19 I cured myself of RA.
It resurfaced 15 years later - 2 months after I had a baby. I went back to the drawing board and started over with my 'cure' and got it back under control within a few weeks (I had thrown out many of the diet rules I lived by while pg so the baby would get all the nutrition it he needed).

I would like to recommend a fantastic book - it is "curing Arthritis the drug free way" by Margaret Hills. It is available through www.amazon.co.uk (I have a review written there). Its only about $5 and costs about another 5 to ship to the US (i keep ordering it for people!!). This was the book I was given all those years ago.

Im glad I stumbled across this site. Too many people suffer needlessly from this awful disease. I do not understand why, when there is such a simple cure for it ,the medical profession do not recognise the fact. How can it be possible that thy do not know.
Anyway if 1 person reads this and orders the book I will be happy cause I know I will have made a difference in 1 persons life.

GL

ellie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)