CureZone   Log On   Join
Cured of Rheumatism through Diet

Jeanine Views: 5,125
Published: 21 years ago

Cured of Rheumatism through Diet

Hello !
I’ve been suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis and osteo arthrosis for about 20 years. Finally, I managed to cure myself through a low acid-diet.
The rheumatic patient is at the origin of his own condition and he alone is able to remove its cause by a drastic change in his diet. For most rheumatic conditions are due to a kind of food poisoning by acids. It sounds rather revolutionary, in that way, that all the food that normally is advised as healthy is a real poison for rheumatic patients. And that is in fact the reason why doctors can’t find the cause of rheumatism. They never look for the cause in the food, and certainly not in the almost “so-called healthy food”. Rheumatism is most frequently due to an accumulation of acids. Acids dissolve the calcium in the body. The only way to cure rheumatism is to give your body the opportunity to rid itself of the accumulated acids without adding new ones. The worst acids are those from foods that actually taste sour, such as wine, cider, fruit juice, buttermilk, yogurt, curd cheese, Molkosan, vinegar, lemon, oranges, grapefruit, kiwi, other acid fruit, rhubarb and tomatoes.
After my recovery, I could not bear the thought that I knew how to cure rheumatic pains in a way, which was both natural and sound, and was doing anything with it. I wanted to help others as well. I’ve published the history of my recovery in a book. The title is ‘Cured of Rheumatism through Diet’. The author is Jeanine Van Belle and the publisher is Ennsthaler. It is also available in the UK, the US and in Canada. You can find information about the book on: http://home.tiscali.be/reumaboek and also on the Getaway Books-Canada Website and on the Amazon. US or Uk website.
Good luck!
Jeanine from Belgium

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)