CureZone   Log On   Join
lolz

Views: 2,956
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,354,802

lolz

I'd work for you or Dr. Schulze in a heartbeat!

OK, here's a little PR work for ya:

Tom H is an absolute angel of a guy. He truly loves the Lord YWVH and people. Tom is one of the ones God has chosen to help people heal from their diseases and afflictions using natural (God's) ways.

Natural healing is in danger of becoming a lost art due to the strong arm of Big Pharma and the FDA. Dr. Schulze knows this, and has done everything he can to pass this knowledge on to others who can keep this knowledge alive. He helped thousands upon thousands of people get well in the 70's and 80's in his clinic in California using the methods he learned from the great healers of the past. He's been restricted legally to the role of an educator, and it's up to guys like Tom and gals like Unyquity and Tophat to keep the tradition going.

There are a lot of different methods of healing represented on Curezone. I have studied many of them, and returned to Dr. Schulze and Dr. Christopher's teachings, simply because their methods get the results I'm looking for for my own situation.

If you want to get well, dear friends- leave that diagnosis behind you in the past- you need to study Dr. Schulze. You need to stop doing what got you into the mess you're in. You've done a great job of making yourself sick. Now, if you really and truly do want to get well and have a life you never dreamed you could have, then you need to listen to Dr. Richard Schulze and do EVERYTHING he says. If you don't want to do what he says, fine. Stay sick. It's your choice. When you're ready to get serious about your health, the people on this forum are happy to help you. They KNOW it works.

Lovingly,

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)