Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,528
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,352,110

Re: My Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page

Tom,

I can't tell you the countless number of times I've been to your website to glean everything I could about natural healing. Especially valuable to me was the Incurables Program schedule you have posted, plus all the directions that go along with it. You have NO idea of the number of lives you have touched and what a blessing you are to so many. Southern Belle was the person who first told me about you years ago and I will never forget that. I just pray God's abundant blessings on you, dear brother and friend.

BTW, I am gearing up for a series of IP rounds and am getting AMAZING, INCREDIBLE results from the IF#1/IF#2/activated charcoal combination for bowel cleansing.

Here's what I'm doing for anyone who is SERIOUS about colon health:

First, you have to adopt a vegan diet. This is a completely vegetarian diet with no animal products at all. If you are sick in any way, you need to adopt a completely raw vegan diet, meaning no cooked food, and if you are seriously ill, you need to go to all juices. At dinner, take just one capsule of Intestinal Formula #1. This stuff is powerful and it gets your bowels moving. If you don't have an incredible experience on the toilet in the morning, take two capsules of IF#1 the next night. You keep doing this until you literally think "wow!" when you go to the bathroom. IF#1 can make a ROCK have a bm. lol

Next, five times a day, you're going to take Intestinal Formula #2. I prefer the powder. I think it works better. What I've been doing is stirring the IF#2 in fresh orange juice that I juice myself. I take a heaping teaspoon of the black powder and stir it in 8 oz or so of orange juice. The juice turns black. It tastes just fine- it's just black. I drink this 5-6 times a day.

The new thing I am doing is either mixing a heaping teaspoon of activated charcoal in with the IF#2 and juice or having a second glass of juice with the charcoal mixed in it. This is called a charcoal slurry. I know it sounds awful, but it's not bad at all. I follow that with a glass of distilled water. I get my activated charcoal from Tom. The charcoal has amazing "drawing" properties and it is fabulous for drawing out heavy metals and other toxins.

My body is releasing crazy amounts of mucoid plaque and other nasties from ages past by doing this. I lost three pounds in just three days of doing this bowel cleanse. Of course, I'm just getting started, but I didn't expect such dramatic effects so soon. This stuff gets the job done.

Dr. Schulze (and all great healers) always says that the first thing you have to do when you start healing naturally is open up the elimination channels, and the first channel to open is the colon. If ANYBODY is sitting on the fence saying, "Should I?"... yes, you should.

Warmest blessings,

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)