CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Judgement, Criticism and Moving Into Love.

FromOz Views: 3,881
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,352,134

Re: Judgement, Criticism and Moving Into Love.

"I'm sorry that you've been the scape goat for a lot of misunderstood philosophies about religion, spirituality, positivity, politics - all of it. CZ creates a wonderful opportunity for us all to exorcise what 'bugs' us - why? Because it's electronic. It's not in our physical world. This is an incredible platform to see what pushes your buttons and learn to integrate and forgive - for the benefit of ourselves and for EVERYONE."

Lame excuse!!!!
I do not agree with this. Just because it is "electronic", it does not give anyone the right, the go-ahead to insult another person, another human being. If they, I have an opinion, say so, but respectfully, intelligently, without insults, rudeness. What kind of character would a person have, to feel they can say anything "in hiding"? In my opinion, nil, zilch, zero. Spineless creatures. Back in grade 1, 41 years ago, I was taught, only write, what won't come biting you back, what you can stand up for. As for presentation, write so you can be proud of it, put your name underneath. Waht ever be all became since those years, professors, or waitresses, two things will get us everywhere, politeness, respect, give and demand it. This is what I taught my 21 years old son. This is what my mother ever asked of me. Not everyone becomes a Dr, lawyer, but decent person we all can be. Written communication is a conversation. I would never and never do write, what I wouldn't say to a person in face to face. Sure, sometimes because of lack of voice tones, facial expression, written material can be misunderstood, especially because of time-delay too. If I feel, I"ve hurt someone, or my words did not come across as should have, I try to explain intended message, apologise. Let's face it, some people care more about pets, than people. While I would never hurt an animal, but let's put our priority right. For me, children, people first.
Miss Helfinger, I hope you understand what I try to say here, WWW gives no right, no excuse to attack each other.
Love your posts, interesting stuff, please keep it up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)