CureZone   Log On   Join
Bentonite Clay Baths

Juniper Berry Views: 10,974
Published: 21 y

Bentonite Clay Baths

Hello Friends & Everyone!

I can't find my last post, so I decided to just go ahead and post again. I posted recently about my kidney pain being gone, and I must say, it's just phenomenal, after hurting for so long. I just have to thank God over and over again for the relief I've experienced!

I want to say a few words about these clay baths I've been taking. I got on the site Ptree keeps recommending--I think it's called eyton's earth. That's what got me to thinking that maybe this fatigue that I have been devasted by for the past 20 years or so might be due at least in part to mercury toxicity. One way to help rid your body of heavy metal toxicity is by taking clay baths.

Well, I found some 100 percent pure sodium Bentonite at the health food store in 4 oz. bottles (NOW brand) and decided to get some and try it. I know you're supposed to use way more than 4 ounces at a time, but I just used 4 ounces in a big tub of HOT water along with about a cup of Sea Salt . I also took a dose of liquid Bentonite with water and sometimes psyllium before my bath, to absorb any toxins released into the alimentary canal. I have taken four of these baths, and every time I have taken one, I have experienced great energy and vigor the next day! These baths, coupled with my weight training class three days a week, have just about made me explode!! I feel absolutely marvelous! I'm so energetic, I just want to jump right out of my skin sometimes! I feel like I could fly if I had wings. It's hard to describe... I'm so bubbly and vivacious, where eight months ago, I was in a constant brain fog, simply struggling to get off the couch, struggling to find enough energy to breathe, struggling to live.

I started with liver flushes. Liver Flushes made it possible for me to survive. Then I started doing so many wonderful little things that improved the quality of my existence--like coffee enemas and colon and parasite cleanses. Then came the hot baths, salt baths, and then clay baths. Then came the ability to lift weights. Now I can strengthen my heart and body muscles, and who knows what tomorrow holds for me??? I'm so full of hope now!

I hope that anyone out there who is contemplating a Liver Flush will find the courage to do it! If you are having physical problems, it's a great place to start! Just be sure to read, read, read. There's so much terrific information right here. You just need to take the time to read for a little while. And there are many wonderful, experienced, giving people here who are ready and willing to help you through it. Just remember, natural healing is more gentle on your body than conventional medicine, and it takes more time, but the results of a liver flush, in many cases, are positive and effective immediately.

Try clay baths, but if you do, be sure to take magnesium. You lose magnesium when you sweat alot, and your heart and your whole body need magnesium.

Juniper Berry

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)