CureZone   Log On   Join
Crackpot Frequency and theories about bugs...

Miss Helfinger Views: 9,494
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,343,829

Crackpot Frequency and theories about bugs...

I'm in a similar boat, really. My family is gone and it's been hard trying to heal without familial support. The man is a geek, has a sound engineering degree. We don't have the cash for a Rife or SCIO yet - but he's researching and tinkering with how to get a bit of frequency love going with a program through speakers. If anybody can do it - he can. He's run professional sound studios with million dollar consoles - so I'm betting he can get it to work.

I've wanted one of those thingies with the copper foot pads so bad. Perhaps we can trade something!

BTW...I believe your theory about the octopus-type parasites and the netting action. I saw it. I've seen it come out and I've seen it when I scan my body. It was the first thing to go in the first parasite cleanse last year. I drew it, took it to a Naturopath I know and looked through their 2" thick paperback book of parasites. I didn't see anything like it. I thought later, it might have been a Scolis - but this was different.

It looked like a f*cking octopus. It could explain why the tentacle looking things haven't really matched other descriptions.

When I first started taking IP6, I was running light through my body and focusing and I could see this black-spotted netting being broken up and flushing throughout my body. I figured - they had to be necrotic cells. It looked like a screen door in a way but some areas were more concentrated than others. Verrrry interesting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)