CureZone   Log On   Join
This is my hypothesis

Views: 9,697
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,342,388

This is my hypothesis

I reserve the right to be wrong.

Everyone has a unique set of P450 cells depending upon their individual genetic make up. P450 cells are kind of like light switches. When they come into contact with certain chemicals, enzymes are turned on and the body elecricity starts to flow. Some P450 cells might respond to the chemicals in oregano oil and others might respond to the chemicals in olive leaf. You may have more P450 cells that respond to olive and I may have more P450 cells that respond to oregano. Your P450 profile is the determining factor as to what will work for best you and what will not. That is why herbal blends to be very effective as a shot gun approach, and why olive leaf may work better for you and oregano may work better for me.

Olive leaf helped me keep the herpes in remission for a while and then it stopped working. I can only presume the virus mutated or caused a mutation in my cellular structure that rendered the olive leaf impotent. Shortly after the olive leaf stopped controlling herpes for me, I got really, really sick with hep c, so maybe my immune system was just overwhelmed. Other than controlling herpes with it briefly, I haven't noticed the olive leaf helping me with anything else.

Oregano oil, on the other hand, is some kick buckeye potent stuff imho. It is an oil that you must use with great caution. Put a drop or two in a capsule and see what happens. Not too much. Both viruses and parasites hate it. The problem with killing off big ones is that they have the ability to trigger paranoid thoughts, induce hallucinations, make you believe you are going to die if you don't stop taking things that are killing them and their babies, and if you are determined enough to get rid of them that you are willing to risk accidentally killing yourself in order to be free, they will trigger portions of the brain that make you feel horrible and guilty about killing their babies and give you dreams about being a murderer.

I do not like the smell of Neem and have not used much of it. When I did, the pinworms hated it and a lot of mucous came out, which told me that it was also getting to the ascaris nests or tape adherance or whatever is going on in there.

I am inclined to believe some of the bigger worms are some kind of jelly fish octopi spider-like things that spread their tentacles through out the entire body. The colonies seem to extend in a hive-like manner. The tentacles worm their way out and away from the queen or central point of concentration, where the original colonizers are located, into other more remote areas of the body. Perhaps they speciate into different areas, and/or make you vulnerable to infection by other parasites with whom a synergistic liaison is possible.

Parasites can permeate all of the tissues, organs and muscles of the body, including the bone marrow and surface of the skin. I imagine the scar tissue that forms as the microscopic ones worm their way through bodily tissues is referred to as fibrosis, hence the term fibromyalgia. They are microscopic in size when they are introduced keep getting bigger and bigger. They are like fish that won't stop growing until their hormone levels become so concentrated in your body that it signals them to stop populating, as they don't to starve themselves. In this manner, they seem to be a bit smarter than humans, as they want to keep their host (you) alive for as long as possible. They will stop populating instead of destroying their home (you), unlike human beings on this planet.

The other thing about killing off the big ones that have extended their colonies like tentacles throughout the extremities and muscle tissue is that you can't simply kill them and then dump them into the toilet when you poop. Your body has to break down the toxins that are liberated from the rotting decomposing corpses and filter it out via the kidneys. This can take some time. If you kill off too many, too fast, you will damage your kidneys, and the toxic overload will kill you. So you have to go very slowly and methodically eliminate a few, then give your body some time to clean up the mess, then kill some more, and give your body some more time to heal. That is why drinking lots of water and supporting your kidneys is crucial. Also, if you wait too long during the rest period, they will have time to repopulate, and you won't make any progress. That is probably why you are feeling bad again, they are beginning to come back.

I would try a small dose of bloodroot. If it makes you feel nauseaus and exhausted, and you can tolerate that, the br will help you a lot. Take a nap for about an hour and when you get up, you will feel lots better. When I first started taking it, it made me horribly paranoid. I would stand in front of the mirror and stare at myself to make sure I wasn't dying. If I took too much, I couldn't sleep. I'd pace the floors at night. Take it at night before bedtime with some juice. Be prepared for some really strange dreams. The parasites may talk to you and threaten you. Just tell them to leave and that you are not going to stop.

You cannot over dose on BR because it will make you throw up. The optimal dose for progress is one that causes you to feel nauseaus, but not nauseaus enough that you can't keep it down. Sometimes you have can lay down and be very still to prevent throwing up. When the nausea passes, you may have some diahrrea, which means it is clearing out some stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (3)