CureZone   Log On   Join
Why focusing on the gallbladder- probably won't solve the problem

jessesmom1987 Views: 3,241
Published: 15 y

Why focusing on the gallbladder- probably won't solve the problem

This is from a voice of experience, and alot of money out the window later that I am writing this. It's in response to the last three threads I was reading here.
The #1 surgery done in the US is gallbladder surgery. What isn't reported, is that 9 times out of 10, people who have had the gallbladder surgery- including myself- find that the problem has NOT been resolved as they would expect.

No amount of medical testing, is going to show the core causes of the plugged up liver, which is causing problems with the gallbladder. Cut out the gallbladder- and the core causes in the liver are still going to be causing problems.

With liver enzymes chronically elevated, MD's did every test they could think of to try to determine the core cause. Oodles of blood tests, 3 ultra sounds, cat scan, showed nothing. A Hida scan, finally showed that the gallbladder had no stones in it, but it was only functioning at 5% capacity. Gallbladder surgery the next morning- the idea that finally I had the problem resolved- only to find a year later...ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES! And, back to square one all over again! If anything, I was feeling worse than ever, my liver felt like a full water-balloon ready to burst, I was exhausted and unable to do much of anything.

There are more pieces to the puzzle that need to be considered, but what told the full story for me for the reason the gallbladder was not functioning--was when I started killing a whole bunch of parasites, namely flukes, and flushing out aLOT of big stones. The MD's had done a liver biopsy during the gallbladder surgery too...but in the $30,000 of trying to address what was causing my health issues through MD's--killing the amount of different types of parasites and flushing out liver stones told a much bigger story than ANY kind of medical testing could have.

I don't have time to go on now, but even IF you've had gallbladder surgery already--DO NOT think you've resolved your problem. Do some type of parasite killing herbal products, along with LIVER flushing- and see if you get anything. You might be very surprised.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1339439

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (2)