CureZone   Log On   Join
Update A Year Later on Abcessed Tooth

KatMT Views: 15,077
Published: 15 y

Update A Year Later on Abcessed Tooth

A year ago I spent quite a bit of time on Curezone trying to find answers on what to do about a bad tooth. You can read my original post here: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1136867

I just got an email from a curezone reader asking me how it has gone. Well, I am here to tell you I am doing great and still have the original tooth. I have had no further problems with it. I did a full round of Keflex Antibiotics when I originally got the abcess. Then I ordered the magnetic pulsar from a guy on eBay who made them at home. I also did oil pulling and used some black tooth paste that had magnetic crystals in it...the name eludes me. I took the Colloidal Silver regularly for about a month, and I kept up with the pulsing for about 6 weeks. Since then I have slacked off on all of that but have not had any further problems with the tooth. The only residual feeling is a minor sensation of swelling or fluid retention at the tip of the root, up by my nose. I think perhaps the nerve was damaged by the infection and left that slight irritable sensation. But most of the time I don't even notice the tooth is any different. I remember the wonderful day, about 3 months after the abcess, when I dared to crunch ice. Now the tooth had been excrutiatingly sensitive to cold ever since the original filling was replaced in October. Then the following months brought unbearable pain, so bad that the doctor originally diagnosed me as having trigeminal neuralgia. Then the tooth finally abcessed in February. I dared to crunch ice in May or June and there is absolutely no difference in the tooth from any other. So when you read earlier in this forum that there is no treatment for a tooth that is infected beyond either root canal or extraction, DON'T BELIEVE IT! I will be happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)