CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You found true love.

mo123 Views: 1,523
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,342,895

Re: You found true love.

You are so sweet and so glad you are here with us.

How true you are. When he died thousands mourned with me as he had over ten thousand friends. They would call me from all countries and each one told me Mo, was my best friend. Then the next call would come and that person would say the same thing. I would listen intently to each one tell of how Mo, has blessed their lives but the truth was Mo was their best friend but I was Mo's best friend. We stuck together thru thick and thin and after his death, Allah put such a love in my heart more than he was alive. If you read more of my book you would see that the next chapters were about a marriage without love, meaning we married to please Allah and we came together to follow the ways of our prophet and thru eternal love of our lord, we learned and cherished everlasting friendship and true love.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)