CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Death by Protein--

west4 Views: 1,410
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,342,254

Re: --Death by Protein--

Hi Moreless,

Do you have to take the epsom salt or magnesium with ever meal or can you just take it once a day? I take one teaspoon of magnesium with two teaspoons of calcium carbonate powder which has 1200 mg of calcium with the alkalizing drink. Would it be better to take one half teaspoon of epsom salt with the alkalizing drink and the other half teaspoon spread out with the other meals? Does that make a difference in getting rid of the excess nitrogen?

By the way, I have been off the thyroid supplement completely since November now. As long as my hands are warm, pulse above 60 and I feel fine, I know I don't need it. Usually people run to the doctor to get a blood test to find out whether they need thyroid or how much. If you know what the symptoms of hypothyroidism are, you should know when you have them and when you don't. And you shouldn't need a doctor or a blood test to find out. Most people don't use their heads. That explains how the same people who wrecked the economy and the mortgage and financial markets keep getting reelected. It's just like the people who are running to those who don't know how to fix their own health problems for the cure or advice like it happens on curezone as you have said so often.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)