Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Ed Views: 3,630
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 1,340

Re: HIV or AIDS?

Austin,

I am 56 and was diagnosed 14 years ago. I've done a lot of research and I don't take anything except responsibility for my own health. I'm glad what you are doing appears to be working for you. But as long as you are taking medication, seeing an AIDS doctor and going for blood tests, you are far from a safe zone.

Neither t-cells nor viral load are valid surrogate markers.

People are sick and dying with all sorts of numbers. The best way to remain "undetectable" is to not allow anyone to draw your blood. The meds are all immunosuppressive. The longer you take them, the worse your health will become. Some of the damage they do can be permanent.

T-cells do not correlate with health. They are a response to
toxicity. If you stop poisoning yourself, and make no mistakes about, the HIV medications are among the most toxic substances ever administered to human beings, your counts should decrease. This is normal and healthy. Very healthy people have very low t-cell counts. If they are poisoned, or have an active infection of some sort, the numbers shoot up. When it clears, they go back
down.

Almost everything we've been told about HIV makes no sense. It has never been shown to kill any cells. The tests that they use have been shown to be totally invalid, as have the surrogate markers -- t-cells and viral load.

And even though the number of cases has been declining since 1993, we aren't given this good news. Instead we hear of misleading percentages and scare headlines that imply AIDS is spreading, when it clearly is not.

There are literally thousands of pages of information from websites all over the world that are saying the same thing. AIDS is only fatal if you follow the medical advice. Please examine some of the alternative sites. A couple of good ones to start from are Aliveandwell.org and virusmyth.com.

Are you perfectly healthy?
No "side effects?"
No discomfort?
No deformity?
No fear?

These are much more important than laboratory numbers.

Ed -- Probably the world's longest living "non-progressor."

http://sobehealthy.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)