CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cholecystitis

staceyhough Views: 3,087
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,339,439

Re: cholecystitis

I have had Gall stones for 7 years, and treated them with cleansing when needed.

This latest episode lasted for 4 days which is what drove me back to a doctor. Before the attack, I had a virus (i believe it was a virus and not parasites, because it went through my family one after the other, but I guess it could have been parasites as well.)

Do you think it is possible that the infection of GB is from the virus? I have been treating with Echinacea and Vitamin D, as well as milk thistle and doing mini-cleanses until I feel up to/have the time to do a full flush. Every day I feel better, but not 100% yet. I was planning to get some Magnesium and also will start taking iodine.

I am planning on starting the whole protocol again, including a parasite cleanse, but want to do a Liver Flush first to get out what I can. The doctor of course wants me to take my GB out right away which is stressing me out. He won't even discuss the possibility of waiting a while (so I can cleanse-didn't tell him that...).

Thanks for you input.

Stacey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)