CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: increased time of sota EB

jessesmom1987 Views: 1,571
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,338,314

Re: increased time of sota EB

I was reading the Beck papers today (available online, I'll try to find the link again, or JAB and Newport may know it off hand)... I think what it said in several places is important for people that decide to do the blood electrifying. It's not something you should just do hit or miss- once you get started with it, stay with it for the full 4-6 weeks, building up to 2 hours per day. In extremely sick people that have severe herxing, doing it every other day to begin with--but do NOT stop, go the full amount of time and longer.

>>>>WARNING: If you are ill with AIDS or your immune system is seriously compromised and you choose to try this program, it is advisable to work with a knowledgeable holistic health practitioner. If your symptoms clear and you stop the program prematurely (after only the minimum shcedule) your symtoms may return worse than ever. It is important to continue the prgram for an extended period to ensure the immune system has an opportunity to regain the necessary strength and deal with the toxins and pathogens that must be expelled<<<<<

It was saying that a health practitioner with extensive use of both the blood electrification and magnetic pulsing devices suggested prolonged use to ensure the stronger pathogens have been neutralized. He points out the danger of stopping too soon if only the weaker pathogens have been dealt with.

I think what I was reading in a blog by a lady with Lyme's was accurate "you have to realize this is a marathon, not a sprint"

The Vitamin C/salt protocol...talks about the mile-markers along the way where you can expect herxing to be worse--the worst being around the 8 MONTH mark--
day in, day out, day in, day out....the ND told me too--that Lead detox can take 15 YEARS!

how long before you can expect symptoms to become better? Newport's right, if you are having reactions from using any kind of protocol- it means they are active and being hit. It might not be fun, but that's actually a good thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)