CureZone   Log On   Join
increased time of sota EB

Views: 1,641
Published: 15 y

increased time of sota EB

Hi there...increase the amount of time on the sota lite this am and all i can say is it stirs them up in the brain. i had flutters over my left eye and head pressure...i don't know if its die off or what but i've heard that getting them on the move is good??
does that apply to the brain?
i will continue to increase the pulse...i was told by the guy who examined my blood under a micropscope said i was infested....a word that i wouldn't want someone to described as me but hell, what can you do?

Gonna do some IP6 and Sellenium this afternoon hoping that moves things...I haven't done a Coffee-Enema for 4 days because I had 3 polyps removed in a colonoscopy Thursday....maybe it would be safe to do one today?? Oh...shit, who knows?

Newport, if your out there do you think i should buy supplements in mexico since i',m heading down there for a cpl weeks? Save a bit of money or are they not good quality?

Thanks guys......take care, wen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)