CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: all types of cancer can be easily cured

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Will_I_Ever_Learn Views: 1,966
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,336,707

Re: all types of cancer can be easily cured

Hi healthfoodguy

Here's a few curezone's links that may help you:

Posting Guidelines
//www.curezone.org/forums/guidelines.asp

Webmaster Support & Suggestions
//www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=704

It is true that it may be hard for a newbie to know the “proper” way to address a forum. I speak from my own. It took me a while to understand how things “worked” and I am still learning. So the way some interpreted your first post may just come from not realizing that you were a newbie and what thaey understood what not what you really meant.

So, welcome to curezone. Hope you will find what you need and also hope that you share with us what you found by your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't have anything to sell, IMO I don't see why you should not put your URL. I talked only for myself, and I participate in curezone to learn and share ideas and info. Besides, there are other ways. For instance people may communicate with you via curezone e-mail system. Obviously you can answer with the address of your web-site.

You mention of psychic type. Here are two posts on Edgar Cayce readings:
http://www.areclinic.org/articles.asp?src=c

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/cayce-cancer-causes-treatment.html

Finally allow me to comment on two quotes from your 1st post:

My comment:

It is easy to find info about diet for cancer. Ex Raw food diets.

For example, at the ask moreless ph balance forum, moreless several times about the necessity to have good quality veggies and fruits, because of their superior alkalizing mineral contents and suggest the use of a refractometer to select the best foods. What good source of protein are. ...

Many will agree that diet can do a lot in fighter cancer. So is having positive mental attitudes, the use of relaxation/meditation and so on.

What distinguish your info from what is already available?
Do you have testimonies?

<... the products that are on the shelves of the health food stores don't work. If there were ever products that were produced properly, I'd say that the worst cancer can be cured in just a few days ...>

My comment:
Now, does this suggest that your info is about a “product”, and that product is not available per se because no one else knows about that product and how to “manufacture” it?

So, is this a case of another “magic pill” products?

Sorry in advance for showing some skepticisms.

Good Luck and Cheers

Will I Ever Learn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (2)