CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: all types of cancer can be easily cured

healthfoodguy Views: 1,992
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,336,650

Re: all types of cancer can be easily cured

Dquixote1217

It's unbelievable to me how sarcastic some people are. I just found this website today. By the way, this is probably the best site out there. I read some things just for a few minutes on some cancer postings, and it looked like to me that you're one of the ones in charge. You had a good piece on cancer - rather your response to a posting was smart. So I sign in - this is my first forum by the way - and try to get some conversion going. But with the exception of you, all I get are smart_ _ _ es. I'll delete that word if it's not allowed. It's not that bad of a word.

I truely have a food based cure for cancer.

Now my website doesn't have any supplements on it that I'm selling.

If I can't post my website here, can I post it somewhere else? I don't want to post it in a forum were people are trying to sell products. And how can I go about getting people who are interested in curing cancer to read it since websites aren't allowed in this forum?

I can barely use a computer. I'm not kidding. It has taken me months to build my website. And I have terrible grammar to boot. But I know how to cure cancer is what counts.

I think I'll post somethings here tomorrow.

Also, I didn't quite understand one of the other guys postings. I got the love. I mean I understood that part of one of his postings. It's just the other one.

This isn't simple little information. It's very precise, very detailed. And I'll disclose some of it. I'll have to think about what I'm going to post.

Or I might just get your response first. It's late here now and I'll read what you say later. I was going to call it quits earlier, but I figured - why not spend another hour typing this message (that's no joke).

Craig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)