CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer Naturally Site Map - 1000's of articles

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Dquixote1217 Views: 1,546
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,336,576

Re: Healing Cancer Naturally Site Map - 1000's of articles

V - you are so very, very right!  When I found that my cousing had been suddenly diagnosed with stage III melanoma I poured heart and soul into researching natural alternative.  One of the first sites I found, and still a big favorite, was Cancertutor.  I was overwhelmed with all the choices on that one site alone, much less all the information I found elsewhere.  Hopefully, some people will trust people like Webster Kehr, myself and others who have spent untold hours trying to seperate fact from fiction and find out what is the best.  We may not always be right, but we are right more often than not by a big margin and don't try to give false hope just because something was supposed to have worked for one or two people.

Sadly too many will fall for something totally unproven. I mean, someone could go outside and lick a toadstool every night and become cancer free because of other reasons (sometimes cancers just go away period) and declare that they had found the cure and write a Lick the Mushrooom book and desperate people would be racing to the bookstore and licking mushrooms far and near.

On the other hand, others might choose something that worked for many but is not as effective as other treatments or else is  no longer nearly as successful in today's world of depleted soils and increased toxins.  Like Essaic tea for example.  It is a good cleanser and healthy in many ways, and would make a good ADDITION to a cancer fighting protocol in most instances, but it is a weak cancer treatment by itself anymore.  Even Budwig is no longer enough for many people.

If a person were going to just pick one magic bullet (there is no such thing), they should pick iodine, or curcumin.  Or oleander, which is my favorite.

And if they do not change their diets and lifestyle, no amount of supplements and herbs may help them.  As our friend Trapper says, people that do that are just throwing good supplements on top of a bad foundation.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (2)