CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally unveiled the underlying cause!!!

mkultra Views: 4,712
Published: 16 y

Finally unveiled the underlying cause!!!

After months of toiling in self despair and trying various things to cure my acne/fungal infections, I have finally found the answer. I always eat a healthy organic diet, I tried parasite cleansing, Candida cleansing, Liver cleansing, all to no avail. I finally got fed up with cleanses and decided to see a naturopath. All I can say is that I wish I would've taken the initiative to do this months ago.

After doing a urine and saliva analysis and a few other tests, my naturopath concluded that the cause of my problems, and there were many. First off, I have weakened kidneys and adrenal glands due to prior drug abuse. I also have sluggish bowels, mineral deficiencies, a zinc deficiency, and a HEAVY METAL TOXICITY(I don't have any fillings, either)! There is simply no way I would've ever found out this information without my doctor's help. I was extremely surprised, I never suspected metals for a second. Everything pointed to Candida.

I've started a regimen of Celtic Sea Salt , spring water, rebounding, and liver and adrenal gland support. I'll report back in a week and let you know how its going.

In conclusion, no single Acne treatment plan will work for everyone. Everyone's body is vastly unique and requires it's own special treatment. I strongly recommend seeing a naturopathic doctor if you're suffering from any chronic illness. I wish I would have made this decision months ago. Postponing it caused me to waste hundreds of dollars for products that did nothing for me. A Naturopath will run tests that provide invaluable information that you could never find out otherwise.

Happy New Year! I'll report back in 2009 and let you know how my specialized plan of action is going.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)