CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver supplements exacerbating constipation

inspiraller Views: 5,566
Published: 16 y

Liver supplements exacerbating constipation

I thoroughly recommend liver herbs and supplements that stimulate bile such as chanca piedra and lecithin. However, I have noticed all liver stimulant herbs create bowel movements as hard pellets, which I imagine damages the intestine.

Turmeric
Turmeric is recommended for its curcumin especially for people with liver problems like gilberts syndrome. When I took 2 to 4 capsules 3 times a day, even with lots of water it always exacerbated my constipation. It's supposed to be an excellent herb specifically targeted for gilberts syndrome, but seemed to make me worse. It made my stools more yellow.

Chanca piedra
I had great success with this before in that it made my stools more brown, and I saw some worms come out. When I combined it with taking lecithin granules it made my stools intermittently a good brown. It never lasted, and it was always fluctuating. I phased off taking this, and have started taking it again in the mornings before breakfast. My stools are looking a little healthy now, browner, less yellow, but they are in hard pellets, which I am sure isn't helping my intestine. I imagine there could be some detoxing going on and parasite purging, but how long is this supposed to go on for.

Chinese medicine / parasite Killing herbs
I had the same result when taking any chinese medicine, and parasite killing herbs.

I have an intuitive feeling that there is an ingredient my body is missing and by taking these liver herbs its helping in one way but exacerbating a problem in another way. The only thing I know to take right now is magnesium. It doesn't seem to matter much how much water I drink as I still get these hard pellety stools with the liver herbs.

I'd like to know what ingredient works synergistically with any liver herbs to prevent this constipation other than magnesium?

Any advice recommnended.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)