CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Live Without Gout

googlemom Views: 6,384
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 846,014

Re: Live Without Gout

I have had fibromyalgia since 1985 and the past few years have developed insulin resistance and now am labeled as having metabolic syndrome. My triglyerides are slightly elevated, fasting blood sugar between 110-125 and I am overweight. A couple of months ago I decided to do a lymphatic flush with sodium ascorbate and have been taking 4-8 gms daily since, hoping to improve my health. Last week I learned my uric acid is now elevated (9.8). I have been having some mild pain in my feet and ankles for several months intermittently but blamed it on my lower back which is also bad. In researching gout, I have read in several places that high doses of Vitamin C are good for reducing uric acid, but I noticed you specifically mention high doses could cause an elevated uric acid. Can you please elaborate more on this? Should I stop the sodium ascorbate?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)