CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: too much time in the hot tub.

theADONIS Views: 2,033
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,317,722

Re: too much time in the hot tub.

http://www.theoi.com/Heros/Narkissos.html

Too much splashing in the hot tub going on, never could get a good look at myself that way.

MH, I will send some pics this week.

And That Is All

TheADONIS

P.S. Good Lord, think of the damage I could do if I had my own forum.

P.P.S. I was not kidding about the Yarrow/Mullien tea daily, it WILL make your skin as soft as the chamois I use on my Lambo, which is to say so soft that when your woman (or man) touches your face it will send a tingle of warmness directly to their heart(if they have one)

One cup Yarrow seed/flower, and one cup Mullien leaf. Add to 3qt. saucepan, fill with pure water. Simmer till water turns dark (30-40 min. or so) from the herbal goodness. Pour off one quart, add Grade B maple syrup or MH's Sorghum molasses for sweetness and drink throughout the day. By day 2-3 your skin will begin to get ridiculously soft. If you keep adding one quart of water daily to the saucepan, then reheating in the morning, you can get easily a weeks worth of beverage from just the one cup of yarrow and one cup of mullien.

How many hundreds/thousands of dollars have individuals spent on magical creams and lotions (perhaps containing aluminum powder, awful idea) in order to have softer skin when all they have to do is pull some weeds and get to it? Tell those cosmetic retail hookers behind the counter of high end stores to shove it, some are so far gone from using their own products that they look like walking leather bags.

Mullien has a narcotic effect, but not to worry, Yarrow is a stimulant (one of its numerous wonderful properties) so you will not fall asleep behind your desk at work. Softer skin is just a perk compared to the other benefits to be had from drinking this daily. Softer, more luxurious hair will follow in due time. 2 weeks on, then a break, repeat as needed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)