CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium Oil for Heart Palpitations

jimmyt Views: 14,414
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,163,755

Re: Magnesium Oil for Heart Palpitations

It is my understanding that the magnesium chloride oil from the Zechstein Sea is in a whole different league when it comes to absorption and bio-availability..than something like Nigari mixed with water. If you don't absorb the magnesium at meaningful levels, what good does it do you? I'm also with Walden99 in my concerns about contaminants when using Nigari. I guess you get what you pay for, but when it comes to health, I usually go with the absolute best quality available.

I have been using DermaMag magnesium oil from Magnesium Direct and it is terrific. As far as I can tell, it is the best product on the market. It is the exact authentic magnesium oil that Dr. Mark Sircus talks about and has the "Zechstein Inside" logo on the bottle, so you know it's the real thing.

You can go to Magnesium Direct by clicking the link: Magnesium Oil or Magnesium Chloride

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)