CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A full days work...

grzbear Views: 3,501
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,311,225

Re: A full days work...

I am sure we were dosed All night through the 3rd - 4th. Went to bed with a clear sky... they are clear again today.

On the 4th, I awoke to a total, medium thick (same consistency from one end of the sky to the other; these were not clouds), blanket yesterday with trails from one horizon to the other in a crisscross pattern above and below the blanket; about a half dozen high fliers were still laying trails.

Even though that map appears to miss my area... it didn't.

People are walking around, for the most part, hacking like crazy, many complaining of headaches. Yesterday, the employees with allergies (about half), all had bloodshot watery eyes; one could hardly open his left eye and his right was shut. Of course they hit the allergy medicine and visine... which did not work. Today an employee is AWOL; not like her, a "diagnosed" chemical sensitive... everyone is concerned.

Most think I am a bit loopy when I point the tracks\trails out...

At minimum, it is chemical fuel pollutants raining down on us I tell them... I would not even give it a second thought if the trails and patterns were not so conspicuous and did not hang and spread out across the sky for hours (instead of dissipating behind the plane like normal ones do), or the better part of a day, like yesterday.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)