CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP: A weird uncontrollable sensation that prevents me from sleeping at night

banana1 Views: 49,251
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 130,848

Re: HELP: A weird uncontrollable sensation that prevents me from sleeping at night

hello charles -

may I offer my opinion: I suggest you are suffering from an anxiety reaction relating to a subconcious fear of losing conciousness.

you say yourself:

1) "it's not psychological"

and

2) "It's a very scary experience"

...but for 1) I make the observation that this happens as you're falling asleep - i.e. when you're psychological state is changing - surely much more likely therefore that it IS physchological. That toxins/ parasites manifest at such a predictable time seems most unlikely.

...and for 2) - I note that this IS a pschyological condition, and that it can make you feel quite odd, and certainly feel like an "attack".

as to the underlying cause - well I don't know - and the answer may be buried deep in your subconcious - but I imagine it could be a "fear of letting go" type thing or even a "fear of death" thing... or maybe you do remember something that could cause you to be afraid of going to sleep....?

as for "fixing it" - dunno - sorry ;) - but maybe rebirthing (but I think that's the thing to do for everything these days)

note - I am not a doctor !

regards,
O.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.229 sec, (1)