CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Belly Button painting?

Miss Helfinger Views: 2,185
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,306,917

Re: Belly Button painting?

Here's my update.

I'm at my friend's house out of state that has the Rife machine (now fixed, yay!) and she's a detox coach for a living. She's also on iodine therapy and I tell her about all my parasite cleansing stuffs. I showed it to her and she had several interesting things to say.

She agreed I was drawn to do it for a reason. She asked, 'has that spot ever hurt, under your belly button, before like during a pap smear when they applied pressure?' 'yep. always. It was almost unbearable at times actually. I often had UTIs in my early twenties.' She said, 'yeah, and you have vaginal pain. Do we know what your birth was like?'

I was really surprised. She said, 'that entry point is symbolic and the very real entry point of your life. Your body is killing any lingering infection that has been under that point, probably since your birth.'

She knows about all the correlations I've made lately of things I inherited from my mother that are a part of this healing process ie: copper toxicity, mercury, lyme, etc.

So, I laid down and she put some quality silver in my navel and let it soak for a good fifteen minutes. She said it did look a little yeasty (it's very new but I agreed) and that that could be indicative of the candida overgrowth and die-off from the humaworm and iodine cleanse and also indicative of a lingering infection right there. I let a towel soak up the CS, she poured a small bit of hydrogen peroxide in and waited. Several minutes passed and it wasn't foaming much at all. We agree that's a good sign. I let the towel soak that up, went and put the LBG on it (Light Beam Generator) to give it some ultra-violet light and give those cells some love. Then I sat in a fresh RO bath with sea salt. That brings me up to typing this here note.

Yep- I think it's well prepped to leave alone at this point. I feel it was pretty accurate that any lingering infection that caused UTIs, vaginal pain or anything linked to my mom (she had chronic kidney and UTIs after spending a year in the hospital at 17 when they took out 9' of intestines) and I'm rock solid sure at this point that whatever infection caused her intestines to tie in a knot has an ENORMOUS correlation with my pain and immunity issues.

I've had a butt load of salt and vitamin C today. I even got Rifed. We ran all the regular sequences for funguses, viruses, bacteria, candida and immune supporters. Anything and everything to get into the express lane of rejuvenation after this cleanse.

She talked to me about White Blood Cells and that as I finished such a huge cleanse that feeling like sh*t for almost two weeks now afterward is totally understandable. That it was going to take a few weeks for my blood to begin turning over for me to really notice a difference and not feel still dragged down. God am I glad their Rife machine is fixed. I can come down here once every six weeks and go through several days of frequencies. I think that's going to help a lot.

We're going to run some macro frequencies tomorrow. Last time I got Rifed, March I guess, I hadn't started iodine or serious parasite cleansing yet. We did preparatory, viral, etc. I'm excited about running through some tomorrow. Can't do tapeworm, of course, but I am going to try and run thru ascaris (which I don't think I have), nematodes, trematodes, etc. We're not going to run them too long, just long enough to see if I get a hit. She doesn't want to topple me. But - I'm excited it's fixed and I'd like a little direction on where to go with this next round. Should I do bloodroot, the tapeworm (HC) round or some combination of other fun stuff? I feel like if I can narrow down what I'm dealing with it'll make it a lot easier.

You guys are the best. You were on my gratitude list!

BTW - I asked Trysten to stop by this forum. I hope she will. I want the best for her. Helping each other through purging - no matter which elements - is what I truly want and am very grateful for.

Glaxie - I hope you're curled up on the couch with a good movie or perhaps you're with friends celebrating your friend's life. My thoughts go out to you!

Miss H

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (2)