CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this forum, im obese 253 and 5'5 starting fast

barefeetndaisies Views: 2,882
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,090,719

Re: New to this forum, im obese 253 and 5'5 starting fast

I know exactly what you are going through. As a child and teenager I was always either stick skinny or physically fit. I have three children now the youngest 18 months. :) I gained weight with each child and have had the hardest time losing it. I have tried everything from Atkins to no Sugar to just plain trying to eat healthy. Its not that easy! I am 5'7" and 234 pounds with a body mass index of 36.6. Ew! I have been reading every forum that has to do with water and juice fasting, and weightloss, raw food, and nutrition on curezone. What seems to make sense to me is the Water Fasting and following up with a raw food diet. I plan to do a 20 day Water Fast after thanksgiving as my family would flip out if I didn't touch the turkey lol.

With the water fast, it at least cleans out your system and can get rid of some of the physical addictions from preservatives and additives (thank you usa government!). Then if you follow up with a raw food diet and gradually introduce certain wholesome foods after a good while how could you lose? I know the real challenge for me in the water fasting, as I have accomplished two, each 24 hours only, is that the hunger did not bother me. I craved the taste of food. And cooking for three young children can be hard to say the least when I just want to nibble! But hang in there, you can do it. Just know that I am going through the same obstacles and trying to reach the same goal. To be healthy!!!!

Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)