CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My left eye just won't quit.

Miss Helfinger Views: 3,663
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,303,299

Re: My left eye just won't quit.

That's what I'm confused about. I'm not taking anything but a few drops of lugol's and a few drops of SSKI. There's a cold going around and I don't wanna get it. I stopped taking parasite herbs last Friday, so almost a week. I'll tell ya - my bowels are still moving slow as I know there still working the cue out from last week. Every time I flush (sea salt, C) there are lots of shards. I'm reluctant to do the liver flush until my cue is just a bit more clear. It doesn't make sense to go into a liver flush to let those parasites out of the liver if my bowels are sluggish. I'm doing castor oil packs, fiber (not too much), loads of water, minerals, light food if any, fruit - I just can't figure it.

My small intestine is where the blockage is - enemas aren't cutting it. So that plus the left eye twitch thing is becoming bothersome. I'm dealing - but I look a little yellow. I'm drinking green stuff, all the good stuff. I'm having one reasonable bowel movement at the beginning of the day, then flushing after that. What I can't figure is how long this blockage will take to get outta there. I've not eaten more than one meal a day for the last week, just done fruit or a rice protein shake. My instincts tell me that the die-off was significant. I'm just taking the small amount of lugol's and sski to keep myself from getting sick. I can't see how that would help ANYTHING right now.

I love you Glaxie. It's so refreshing to not have to compartmentalize any part of parasite cleansing discussion with you, ie: entities, blockages, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)